Custard Cream Recipe
1. Using a whisk, mix the eggs, custard powder, half the amount of sugar and a small amount of milk in a large bowl.
2. Use a pot to heat the milk, butter and the rest of sugar until it comes to a boil.
3. Pour a third of the heated mixture into the bowl mentioned in step 1, while whisking continuously.
4. Pour the mixture back into the pot to heat, and whisk continuously until it is thick enough.
5. Transfer the cream into another empty, clean bowl. Seal the cream with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for around 30 minutes.
6. Take out the custard cream when it has cooled off and set. Use a whisk to fold until creamy and smooth. The custard cream is now ready.